Shop for art supplies, software, and much more.
How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way
Buy How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way or get more info at Amazon.com
One of the first and still one of the best, Stan Lee’s How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way has been the primary resource for any and all who want to master the art of illustrating comic books and graphic novels.
Stan Lee, the Mighty Man from Marvel, and John Buscema, active and adventuresome artist behind the Silver Surfer, Conan the Barbarian, the Mighty Thor and Spider-Man, have collaborated on this comics compendium: an encyclopedia of information for creating your own superhero comic strips. Using artwork from Marvel comics as primary examples, Buscema graphically illustrates the hitherto mysterious methods of comic art. Stan Lee’s pithy prose gives able assistance and advice to the apprentice artist. Bursting with Buscema’s magnificent illustrations and Lee’s laudable word-magic, How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way belongs in the library of everyone who has ever wanted to illustrate his or her own comic strip.
- Stan Lee's How to Draw Comics: From the Legendary Creator of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Iron Man
- Stan Lee's How to Write Comics: From the Legendary Co-Creator of Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Iron Man
- How to Draw Batman, Superman, and Other DC Super Heroes and Villains
- Stan Lee's How to Draw Superheroes: From the Legendary Co-creator of the Avengers, Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and Iron Man
- Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set
- Boys' Guide to Drawing (Drawing Cool Stuff)
- The Art of Comic Book Writing: The Definitive Guide to Outlining, Scripting, and Pitching Your Sequential Art Stories
- DC Justice League: Draw It (LOVE TO DRAW)
- Blank Comic Book: 7.5 x 9.25, 130 Pages, comic panel,For drawing your own comics, idea and design sketchbook,for artists of all levels
- The Blank Comic Book Panelbook - Staggered, 7"x10", 127 Pages
- see more